May 27, 2008

IT IS CONFIRMED! TUESDAY, JUNE 3RD

Just got home from work. It was a busy day. Imagine my surprise when I came home and saw that approximately 1,500 people that passed through the site already. I remember we did this through e-mail chains back in '02, but message boards and blogs make it so much easier. The whole gang is awaiting word to call in sick to work next week for the big day.

Rumor has it the parade will be on Tuesday, June 3rd. My friend (shall remain nameless) works downtown. He said the Red Wings and city officials talked briefly today about what looks to be the inevitable sweep of the pathetic Penguins. Newspapers will be getting information about the parade route later in the week. It sounds like it's gonna be on Woodward again. I mentioned last night that the Pistons parade was on Chene, but that was because of construction.

It's going to be tough to head into work on Monday, and then have to take a day off, and then jump back into the swing of things at work. It throws off your whole week. But I know Wings fans everywhere won't mind a bit.

I'll update the site when more details come in. I messed something up on Blogspot and disabled the comments section at the bottom of blogs. You should be able to make comments again.

[Konstantinov.jpg]

GO WINGS!